Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pecan Pie Muffins

My aunt Gail made these muffins from the Pioneer Woman website for a shower a couple of weeks ago.  I just had to find the recipe and try them myself...they are so moist and delicious!  Even if you aren't a big fan of pecans, you need to try these muffins!

Pecan Pie Muffins

1/2 c flour
1 c light brown sugar
1 c pecans, finely chopped
2/3 c butter, softened
2 eggs, beaten
Mix all dry ingredients together.  In a separate bowl, beat butter and eggs until smooth.  Add to dry ingredients, stir until combined.  Drop by spoonfuls into greased muffin tins until cup is about 3/4 full.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.  Makes about 12 regular sized muffins or 24 mini muffins.


2 comments:

  1. Umm...I think I must bake those. NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pecan pie recipe muffins. This is awesome.. i'm going to bake some tomorrow, :)

    ReplyDelete