Thursday, March 31, 2011

Savory Garlic Chicken

Have you tried the new Philadelphia Cooking Creme?  I had read a lot about it, so when I was in the store this week I picked up the Savory Garlic flavor.  Tonight, I kind of created my own dish using it and it turned out really good!

Savory Garlic Chicken

3 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
2 tbsp olive oil
Montreal chicken seasoning
Northwoods seasoning
broccoli florets
sun dried tomatoes
1/4 cup milk
1/4 tsp pepper
1 container Savory Garlic Philadelphia Cooking Creme
2 cups rice
Heat oil in skillet.  Cook chicken with seasonings until no longer pink.  Remove from heat and add broccoli, cover to steam.  After 3-4 minutes, add sun dried tomatoes, milk, pepper.  Return to medium heat.  Add cooking creme, stir and heat thoroughly (about 4-5 minutes).  Serve over rice.




No comments:

Post a Comment