Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baked Spaghetti

Yum...baked spaghetti!  This is one of my absolute favorite recipes.  I must credit the original recipe to my sister, although I have made some changes to it over the years.  I also have to give a shout out to my husband's college roommate before I list this recipe...it's Kevin's favorite!

Baked Spaghetti

1 lb ground beef
1 8 oz box thin spaghetti noodles
1 jar Ragu traditional
1 small can tomato sauce
3 cups mozzarella cheese
pepperonis
Italian seasoning and garlic powder, to taste
Cook noodles according to package directions, drain.  Brown ground beef, drain.  Return beef to skillet, add Ragu and can of tomato sauce.  Add Italian seasoning and garlic powder to taste.  Allow to simmer 5 minutes.  In a 9x13 glass dish, layer sauce, noodles, pepperoni, cheese, noodles, sauce, pepperoni, top with cheese.  Bake at 425 degrees until bubbly and cheese is browning (about 10-15 minutes).  Serve with garlic bread and/or salad.




1 comment:

  1. It is my favorite!! Just reading about it makes me want a piece....

    ReplyDelete